We are looking for a highly experienced full-stack Java Developer to join this cross functional team of professionals.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed.
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with peers to develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- X+ years of experience in Java development
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
- Hands on: JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process